ENERMAX WARRANTY POLICY STATEMENT
Warranty all (non-networking / non-sponsored) products purchased from ENERMAX as free from defects in material and workmanship for normal use by the original purchaser for warranty period.
Except for the warranties set forth herein, ENERMAX disclaims all other warranties, expressed or implied or statutory, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Exclusion of Damages (Disclaimer)
ENERMAX's sole obligation and liability under this Program is limited to the repair or replacement of a defective product at our option. ENERMAX shall not, in any event, be liable to the purchaser or any third party for any incidental or consequential damage, (including, but not limited to, damages resulting from interruption of service and loss of business), or liability in tort relating to this product or resulting from its use or possession.
ENERMAX is not responsible for damage to or loss of any programs, data, or removable storage media. You are responsible for backing up any programs or data on removable storage media.
1. All products from ENERMAX at least carry a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase, except power supply units that carry a 3-10year warranty.
* The warranty length may be different from different regions based on local distributors’ marketing strategies. The final warranty length should be subject to local distributors.
2. The warranty period starts from the date of purchase shown on the original invoice (initial purchase by consumers at authorized Enermax dealer). If no proof of purchase can be presented upon request, ENERMAX cannot be held responsible for the warranty service.
3. Neither warranty service does cause an extension of the original warranty period, nor does it start a new guarantee. The warranty period for installed spare parts ends with the warranty period for the device.
Official Product Limited Warranty Period:
|Product Category||Warranty Period|
|Computer Case||1 year|
|Computer Fan||1 year|
|CPU Air Cooler||1 year|
|CPU Liquid cooler||2 years|
Exclusions to Implied Warranty
It is important to note that our warranty is not an unconditional guarantee. The Warranty does not cover events including but not limited to:
- Any unsuitable environment or use of the product (including cryptocurrency mining) is not covered by warranty.
- Any product which has been modified without permission from ENERMAX, or in which the serial number has been modified, defaced, or removed.
- Accidental abuse, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lighting, or any act of nature, failure to follow instructions, shipping or transport damage (claims must be made with the carrier), and any other cause, which does not relate directly to a product defect.
- Any product is transferred to a third party.
- Any product purchased on eBay, Marketplace.
- Damage due to acts of nature, such as lightning, flood, fire, earthquake, thunder,
an unusual voltage or environmental factors.
- Product malfunction or damage resulting from spilled liquids, moisture, stains, or dampness.
- Repair or attempted by another party but not authorized by Enermax.
- Wear and tear associated with normal use.
- Connection to an incorrect voltage supply.
- Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect in materials or workmanship.
- Use of parts and components not supplied by ENERMAX.
- Third-party products using ENERMAX components will not be covered by warranty.
- Usage not in accordance with ENERMAX product instructions.
- Shipping, handling damages, and charges.
- ENERMAX does not warrant that this product will meet your requirements. It is your responsibility to determine the suitability of this product for your purpose.
- As one of the items in this product's packaging, if there is any inappropriate use of the modularized cables that causes any damage both within the product itself and/or any other damaged parts, they will not be covered by this product's warranty.
- When returning product, please be sure to enclose a clear description of the problem and your proof of purchase with the defective product and return it as instructed and ship it postpaid.
- ENERMAX will not accept the defective product without prior approval and RMA
For Warranty Service
Global warranty is not currently available.
ENERMAX provides regional warranties to applicable countries on all products sold within official retail channels. This warranty is only valid and applicable to official products and in countries where the products have been officially released and are licensed by ENERMAX for sale and purchase. Warranties are not transferable and will become void for products purchased from one region and transported to a different region.
In North America:
1. To apply to Warranty Service in USA or Canada, please visit ENERMAX USA site: https://enermaxusa.com/pages/warranty
To apply to Warranty Service in Europe, please visit ENERMAX Europe site:
To apply to Warranty Service in Japan, please visit ENERMAX Japan warranty service form:
To apply to Warranty Service in Taiwan, please visit ENERMAX Taiwan site: http://www.enermax.com.tw/policy/warranty
If your product needs to be returned within the warranty period, please do so through the retailer or distributor from whom you purchased the product.
If you are no longer able to receive service from your original retailer, dealer or distributor, please contact ENERMAX Support (http://www.enermax.com.tw/en/contact). ENERMAX will evaluate the claim and on approval will issue an RMA number and further instructions.
To Obtain Technical Support
If you need help installing or troubleshooting a product please submit a technical support request here (http://www.enermax.com.tw/en/contact)
If you are unsure that your product is working correctly or have further queries about its operation please be sure to consult our comprehensive user manuals which can be found in the Download section of each product page. The user manuals are available in multi-language.